They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and they’re right.
Whether you realize it or not, how your marketing collateral looks influences how prospects and customers see your business. So, it’s important that you choose a graphic designer who knows how to visually communicate what your brand is all about.
So, ask yourself, is your brand:
- Young and carefree?
- Safe and steady?
- Just looking to make a sale?
- Bargain basement?
- For the kids?
- For the boys?
- For women?
- For adventure seekers?
- For business class?
- Always on the go?
In short, what do you want to say about your brand? Once you know what that is, it’s up to your designer to find the right images and graphics to make that clear.
To reach the heart of your target audience, your graphic designer needs to know how to use graphic design to communicate the soul of your brand. That means using the right typography, images, symbols, colors and other visual elements to tell your story. Anything less and your branding won’t work the way it should—it won’t make those vital emotional connections that will help your business grow.
It’s like this: If your brand is your story, prospects are your readers.
Trust Graphic Design by Lisa to tell your story.
With 20 years of design and marketing experience, I know how to tell a good story. From logo design and creation to overall art direction and layout, I know how to bring brands to life through graphic design and visual communication. Work with Graphic Design by Lisa and you can trust me to:
- Research your business goals, target market, competitors and design preferences to get the “big picture”
- Conceptualize your overall layout, and choose the right visual elements to make your graphic design effective
- Give you a design that you can effectively carry through all of your collateral—from social media graphics and email templates to print brochures and your website
- Help you achieve your business goals
Is your brand ready to do it with style?
Want to receive updates?